Commonwealth Scholarship 2018 NTS Application Form
Commonwealth Scholarship 2018 NTS is a need based scholarships for students who don’t afford for studies in abroad. If you are looking to study abroad but worried about the costs for studies? There is a Good news! It is an NTS based full funded scholarship program for Pakistani Students.
Most of the students to hesitate for applying full funded scholarship programs but they loose such great opportunity to study abroad. Be confident and apply for abroad scholarship through commonwealth NTS based scholarship program.
Most the students don’t know the commonwealth countries where to plan for their studies. The following commonwealth countries are included for this funded scholarship program.
|Antigua and Barbuda||Kenya||Samoa|
|The Bahamas||Lesotho||Sierra Leone|
|Canada||Namibia||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Fiji Islands||Nigeria||United Kingdom|
|Ghana||Pakistan||United Republic of Tanzania|
|Grenada||Papua New Guinea||Vanuatu|
|India||St Kitts and Nevis||Zimbabwe|
|St Vincent and the Grenadines|
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- A Candidate must hold a Masters Degree / MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 Years) program, from a recognized University or Equivalent Qualification.
- Students are not eligible to apply who are waiting for result.
How to Apply
- Commonwealth NTS scholarship 2018 application forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS site or click here to fill Online Application Form www.nts.org.pk
- Commonwealth NTS Applications must be received by NTS not later than Thurday, 7th September, 2017.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of MBL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Thursday, 7th September, 2017
Sunday, 24th September, 2017
Test Sample Commonwealth Scholarship
- Verbal 35 Questions
- Analytical Reasoning 40 Questions
- Quantitative 25 Questions.
- Overall 100 Questions in a test.