Jobs in National Highways and Motorway Police
Jobs in National Highways and Motorway Police 2016. To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP) has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process (physical test, skill test, interview and driving proficiency test) to Balochistan Testing Service (BTS) to fill 400 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officers (BS -05), Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (Male/Female & Minorities) to fill these vacant posts in NH&MP according to the following Provincial/Regional, Women & Minority Quota as laid down by the Federal Government.
Eligibility Criteria: NH&MP Appointement, Promotion & Transfer (APT) Rules, 2007 (amended from time to time) shall be observed.
Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements
I. Intermediate (EA/ F.Sc or equivalent) from recognized board (minimum 2nd Division) .
ii. Minimum height for male candidates 5’x 8″.
iii. Minimum height for female candidates 5’x4″.
iv. Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan Province for male 5.×6″ and for female 5.×3″.
v. Chest measurements 33×35″ for male candidates (relaxable by 1 ” on both sides).
vi. Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency (to be tested). Age Limit 18-25 Years on closing date i.e 16-06-2016.
Attested copies of following documents shall be attached with Application Form:-
- Academic certificates Matric, FA/F.Sc or equivalent and other (if any).
- Domicile certificate / Local residence certificate.
- 02 recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non -Muslim) quota.
Government employees up to the age of 25 years shall submit the NOC from concerned department alongwith their applications.
How To Apply:
- Application Form and deposit slip are available on BTS Website: www.bts.org.pk.
- Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 500/– through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of Bank Alfalah, NBP, UBL and Soneri Bank. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- Please complete the Application form in all respects and send, alongwith relevant documents by courier / registered mail to: BTS Headquarter, H.No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Gantt, Balochistan (Help Line 081-9201966). Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last date to apply: June 16, 2016 Thursday.