OGDCL NTHP Scholarship at Sukkur IBA 2016
OGDCL NTHP Scholarship at Sukkur IBA 2016 offers scholarship for all Pakistanis and for all the departments.
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is joining hands with Sukkur IBA to launch OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program with the purpose of discovering the talent of such deprived students and ensuring their access and survival in the quality institutions countrywide. The programs strives for uplifting the academic level of students from rural areas by removing their deficiency in core subjects including Mathematics, English, ICT and make them compatible with their urban counterpart.
Under this program, 300 students from four provinces of Pakistan including,
- Baluchistan (75 Scholarships)
- KPK (75 Scholarships)
- Punjab (75 Scholarships)
- Sindh (75 Scholarships)
would be admitted in an initial foundation semester of six months which covers basic courses like English, Mathematics and ICT. During first six months of program, the students would be rigorously taught and assessed in these three courses in an state-of-the-art learning environment through highly qualified and experienced Sukkur IBA faculty.
Top 100 students, based on continuous assessment of six months, would be given an option to join one of following Sukkur IBA regular bachelor degree programs,
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- BE- Electrical Engineering with specialization
- Computer System
- B.Ed (Hons)
Initial six months as well as subsequent four years of Bachelor degree program would be fully sponsored by OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program.
- For BBA/BS/B.Ed (Hons) Programs: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc with minimum 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2014 and 2015.
- For BS-Mathematics: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with minimum 50% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2014 and 2015.
- For BE-Electrical Engineering: Candidates must have passed Intermediate / F.Sc in Pre-Engineering group with minimum 60% marks qualified in annual examination in the year 2014 and 2015.
- Students appeared in Intermediate exam during 2016, waiting for results may also apply
- Selection would be made on need-cum merit base.
- Students who are failed in any subject or passed intermediate in Supplementary examination are not eligible to apply.
- Test Sample Paper: Download
- Admission Form: Download
- Ad NTHP Scholarhip: Download
- Last Date to Apply: June 16, 2016.
- Admission Test: Will Announced later.
- Classes From: Will Announced later. [/one_half_last]