PhD Foreign Scholarships for Pakistani Nationals
PhD Foreign Scholarships for Pakistani Nationals. SSMS – Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship announced by Government of Punjab, those who are eligible as per eligibility criteria, will be awarded scholarships for PhD in foreign universities.
Scholarship is only for Pakistani candidates and will be awarded on merit basis
Following is eligible criteria to apply for SSMS
- Valid PhD admission offer from Top 50 (Subject wise) Foreign Universities (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Family Monthly Income must be equal or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more than 35 years.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past .
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani Nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
Note: Existing faculty members of all public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible for SSMS.
SSMS provides following costs for PhD scholarship:
- Tuition fees.
- Boarding & Lodging Expenses.
- Air Fare.
Allocation of Scholarships – Discipline wise:
- Science – 80 % Scholarships
- Social Sciences/ Humanities & Arts – 20 % Scholarships.
Allocation of Scholarships – Geographical wise:
- Punjab – 90 % Scholarships.
- Remaining Other Provinces – 10 % Scholarships.
How to Apply: Below is application form available, subject areas and QS Universities Ranking.
Last Date: July 15, 2016
Manager International Scholarships
Tel Office: 042-99260051-4 Ext: 140
Above is Advertisement for Foreign PhD Scholarships for Pakistan