Tutorial 2 Common files and Connect Hibernate
You can find in this video tutorial. * How to establish hiberbate connection? * How to set hibernate properties? * How to run an application first time?
In this video tutorial, we are going to understand some of the common files in spring mvc
- Web.xml - It is a configuration file for web applications in Java. It contains instructions for the servlet containers what to do.
- UsersController.java - It is a user defined spring mvc controller, It container annotation for @RequestMapping and @Controller to handle the http request.
- pom.xml - It stands for Project Object Model (POM) which contain maven configuration and set of dependencies.
- applicationContext.xml - It is also configuration file for Spring application.
- SpringMVC-servlet.xml - it is a servlet level configuration file.