ASP.Net MVC5 - Uploading Files
In this tutorial you'll learn how to upload files in asp.net MVC5. This tutorial will show you to upload any file in asp.net mvc 5.
In this video tutorials, we are going to create mvc5 application in asp.net for file uploading.
Following are the steps to create.
Step 1: Create a project
- File Menu > Project
- Web > ASP.NET Web Application
Step 2: Create a controller
- Add a controller named UploadController
Step 3: Create a view
- Add a new view named Index
Step 4: Update a view
- In a view add a form with multipart/form-data
- Add input fields for file upload and submit form.
Step 5: Update a controller.
- Add a method to upload file in controller.
- Set the path where to upload a file.