ASP.Net MVC5 - ViewModel Application - Database - SQL Server
View Model Application allows you to interact with SQL-Server database in which you create models and their respective controllers.
CRUD operation in ASP.NET MVC5
In this video tutorial, we are going to create CRUD operation application in ASP.NET MVC5.
We are using Visual Studio 2013 in this video tutorial.
Following are steps to create project.
Step 1: Create a project.
File > Project > New Project > Web > ASP.NET Web Application
Step 2: Create ViewModelApp
Create View Model App > MVC
Step 3: Create Models
- Select Models directory and right click to create > Add > Class
- Category with set and get methods.
- Products with set and get methods.
- Sale with set and get methods.
Step 4: Build Solution
Build > Build Solution
Step 5: Create Controllers
- Select Controllers directory and right click > Add > Controller.
- Select MVC5 Controller with views using entity framework.
- Select a Model and Data Context Class
- Name it Category Controller.
- Do above tasks to create Controller for Products and Sales as well.
Step 6: Play on google Chrome
There is a play button in task bar of IDE Visual Studio 2013